+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

for you
Saturday, October 8, 2011

assalamualaikummmm,

i listened to all your lies , bull shit and sweet talking . i trusted you . i gave you my all and you let me down . i hope you're happy . yes yes , i love you . but , i do not need you . so better treat me good , before someone else does . when people used to ask me what i saw in you , i used to say everything ..... but , now i say . i have no freak'n clue . i've been giving you my all , that's why you're hanging on to me . and i'm hanging onto you , hoping one day .... you'll give me yours . 

my eyes want to see you , my arms want to hug you and my heart begging to be with you . just when i think i'm over you , you tell me you miss me and all my feelings for you flood back ... love may be hard to forget but i don't plan on ever forgetting this feeling i have with you . love is amazing you prove it daily in all you say and do . love is what i have with you . i won't give it up for any reason in this whole wide world .

ask me why i keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me .. the problems is that as much as i can't force you to love me , i can't force myself to stop loving you . forget about our problems , forget about our past . i've seen the the future and i know we're gonna last every second i'm with you just goes so fast . 

you're the sun in my day , the wind in my sky , the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart .. i miss you .. i love you more than any word can say .. i love you more than every action i take .. i'll be right here loving you till the end . 



<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger