+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

i'll hold this
Friday, October 28, 2011
assalamualaikum 

addie , did you forget what are words you write inside in a red card birthday ? maybe you already forget it . but yes , i should remind you . sebab you yang suruh i ingat kan you . i takkan tinggalkan you sayang.ingat janji boo taw.LOVE SUE FOREVER. now ingat balik dah ? every day you say I LOVE YOU to me . but now , what happen to us ? 


i'll always hold this card when i miss you a lot . and i'm pray that you'll come back to me jadi addie yang dulu , yang selalu ada buad i bila-bila masa pun i perlukan . i'll wait for you . and i yakin Allah dengar doa i . you janji , you kena tepati janji you . cuma kita yang tahu addie , kenapa i susah nak lepas kan you pergi . 

i hope you still remember that . me miss you much . take care my love . assalamualaikum .


<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger