+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

I love you
Thursday, December 15, 2011
ASSALAMUALAIKUM

#well, i'm s model at my room. please be jelly. thank you

hai guys! okay topic sangat menarik harini ye anak-anak kakak-kakak abang-abang ibuk bapak dan semuanya. *k merapu* sue tulis entry nie khas untuk Mr.Addie terhormat, tercinta, tersayang dan segala ayat ter yang berkaitan. ehem, siapa tak suka boleh close tabs. jalan yang sangat senang, sebab tinggal click je. ahh, sudah lah sue jangan engkau mencuba untuk lari dari topic. ekhem-ekhem *tangan kat mulut* so this for you my love ~~

baby thanks for everything you give to me. thanks for chill me when i feel so down. thanks for sweet memories :* thank you okay. i'm here to love you and loved by you. ingat satu je, i love you too much and i mean it. sorry kalau i selalu buad you tak ada mood :( people around me yang buad i jadi mcm tu. sorry baby. i know i can't be perfect girl for you. but i always try me best to be a perfect one for you. i akan ingat semua janji i kat you and janji you kat i. insyaAllah i akan jaga you betul-betul. and i pastikan silap lampau i jadi balik. insya Allah :') i love you and i miss you. no! i mean old of us. i miss our conversation till mid night.. i miss everything about you sayang :'* i love you Nik Muhd Addie Danial and i mean it sayang...

so amacam? sweet tak suriyati samsul nie? hahaha. sweet en :P so that's all. k bye, assalamualaikum

<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger