+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

Listen
Sunday, December 4, 2011
ASSALAMUALAIKUM


ADDIE,
i love you not because i want you to love me too. but rather, i love you simply because i found no reason not to. listen baby, i'm afraid if someone else catches your attention, you'll ignore me, maybe even worse.... replace me...

please understand me, i love you so much. thank you baby, because you have made a lot of patient with my attitude. thank you, for willing to hear me babbler. i don't mind people around me, think negative about me. yang saya tahu, saya sayang awak. esok anniversary kita. and i hope, esok hari bahagia kita :) insya Allah. amin... 


<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger