+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

LOVES
Sunday, February 5, 2012
ASSALAMUALAIKUM

#addie cakap D saya super buruk. sedih

Assalamualaikum and Hi.
you know what addie, i miss you too much so much.. understand me and please give me your attention that i love you too much.. listen addie, whatever they say about us i still can ignore it because nobody knows what we feel inside and what mean of Really Loves Each Other. kita je yang tahu sebab hati kita yang rasa and perasaan kita tak pernah tipu.. 

okay addie, awak tahu kan saya sayang awak macamana? kita nak gaduh macamana besar sekali pun, nak clash beribu kali mana pun kalau hati dah sayang sangat-sangat takada apa yang orang lain boleh kata. orang yang faham and baik je selalu doakan kita and sokong kita daripada belakang kecuali orang yang dengki dengan kita and jealous dengan kita je yang gelak sakan tengok kita gaduh , tengok kita down..

so thank you for loving me, thank you for being w me until midnight, thank you for teach me subject account, thank you for calling me "sayang" everyday, thank you for all of jokes, thank you make me smile, thank you made my day, thank you for appreciate my tears drop, thank you for call me "busuk bongok", thank you for say "i love you so much sayang", thank you for begging on me "jangan lah mengatal dengan jantan lain. tolong lah", thank you for shirt, thank you for card, thank you thank you and thank you so much for come in my life and made a colouring my life w wonderful colours. thank you so much sayanggg :') 

HAPPY MONTHSARRY FOR 1YEARS 4MONTHS BABY. I LOVE YOU TILL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I'LL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU




<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger