+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

The Reason Why
Sunday, February 26, 2012
ASSALAMUALAIKUM


i'm a girl. i overreact. i underestimate. i overestimate. i over think everything. i dream big. and when i say I love you, i'm not lying....
promise till last my breath, i'll always love you forever love you. seriously, you're mean so much to me addie. please stay there and wait for me.. we must believe qada' qadar Allah. one day kita mesti jumpa jugak. i need your big patient to wait for me, i need you to trust me and i need your love to loving me as i do... 

<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger