+Follow | Dashboard
//Pretty-Licious

sayang..
Thursday, April 5, 2012
ASSALAMUALAIKAUM

#i wrote your name on the sand. and the end ombak yg padam =='

sayang, 
it's already One Year Six Months . you know, i'm so happy for that and glad of us... sebab? sebab boleh kekal sampai sekarang... and i hope we will long lastinggggg. i wish for that and really hope.. 

thank you sayang for everything you give to me. your love, your caring, your sweetness and your heart to me. you said i'm your "gula hati" and said that me is "satu dalam sejuta" thank you for say that and thank you lah for E V E R Y T H I N G ! 

the reasons why i choose you to be my future husband because.....
you know me well.. you still love me even though we fight... you still want me even though i make you angry.. you still say "sayang" even though kita gaduh then i ask you "sayang orang tak" ... thank you for coming in my life and made full of colors Nik Muhd Addie Danial ... please sayang, stay with me forever and never leave me again :') 

and sorry for all my wrong-doings... sorry for the anger that i had to do towards you... sorry for everything sayang... seriously, takut sangat kehilangan awak... sebabnya saya sayang awak sangat-sangat.. saya harap kisah lama takkan terungkit lagi sampai buad kita gaduh lagi :')

last but not least I LOVE YOU SO MORE NIK MUHD ADDIE DANIAL :*


Lots Of Love
SueSmsl


<< Older | Newer >>

Bonjour Fellas *_*




Bonjour fellas! Welcome to my Entries..Thanks for visited..Know all about About..nice to meet you. I love my Friends and my family..


Talking Talking *_*




Credits Section *_*

Skins : Aina Syaza
Helped Moha
Image : We Heart it
Best view : Google Chrome


Copyright 2012. All right reserved by SUESMSL. Power by Blogger